The PERFECT Pregnancy Workout
Are you feeling full of energy and ready for a workout?
Today I’d like to share with you my favorite pregnancy exercise workout tool…..
The Body Ball!
It’s PERFECT for pregnancy and post-pregnancy workouts – and boy does it get GREAT RESULTS!
You’d think that exercising on a body ball was easy – WRONG! You can have an easy, moderate or very difficult workout on the body ball.
I remember challenging a HUGE BODY BUILDER in my old gym to try one of my easier exercises using his core strength – he couldn’t do it!
As big and strong as he was, he didn’t have the core strength or the agility to do the BALL PRAYER (a relatively easy exercise!)
So if you want to build your CORE STRENGTH, or TONE your troubled areas (bum, hips and thighs), I’ve got the most convenient and effective exercise equipment to help!
How exactly do you use the BODY BALL?
Please get the OK from your health care provider BEFORE you do this or any other exercise program. After you’ve been given the okay, here are 3 great safe and effective BODY BALL exercises to start with.
NOTE: I’ve developed 3 different exercise pregnancy-safe workout programs to suit your fitness AND energy level – beginner, intermediate, advanced – click here for your 30-day trial today!
1. Ball squats – Place the ball on the wall behind your lower back. Step forward, standing with your feet shoulder width apart. Slowly sit down to your knee height – NOT below – and then push back up again.
Focus on pressing through your heels! And make sure your knees do NOT project past your toes. Repeat 12-15 times. Note: Do a Kegel at the bottom.
2. Inner thigh squeezes – Sitting tall on the edge of a chair, place your body ball between your legs and hold the ball with your hand (s). Squeeze your knees together slowly (you can also do a Kegel here!).
Hold and release only part way. Repeat 12-15 times.
3. Bum Raises – Lie with your upper back and neck on the ball, slowly drop your bum down towards the ground, pull in your abs, and then lift up, squeezing your glutes (bum muscles), until you’re parallel with the floor.
If it’s comfortable, you can also add an inner thigh squeeze at the top by pretending to slowly squeeze a small ball between your knees. Repeat 12-15 times.
Why use the BODY BALL?
– It’s very easy to use and cost effective;
– There are tons of exercises you can do with it,;
– It’s excellent for all levels;
– You can use it in the comfort of your own home!:
– It’s transportable so you can maintain your workout wherever you go;
– It builds core strength without you even knowing it (merely sitting on the ball strengthens your core muscles!);
– It uses more muscle groups per exercise (because its round and mobile surface), making it a very efficient workout.
– It reduces lower back discomfort;
– It’s great stretching tool (great during the delivery process!); and
– It’s fun (which means you’re MORE LIKELY to want to use it!)
To learn MUCH MORE information on Pregnancy Topics like how to Minimize your Weight Gain, Eliminate your Food Cravings and Prepare your Body for a Quick and Easy Delivery, secure a copy of my book Pregnancy Without Pounds(TM). Give it a try, just click here to get your copy today…
And to learn exactly HOW to melt your pounds quickly and easily AFTER delivery in a hurry, make sure to check out my very popular weight loss program. Secure your copy HERE