Are You Eating TOO Much?
Are you feeling frustrated with food these day?
I have SO MANY women email me with questions about food. What should they eat? How much they should eat? When they should eat? Is this food OK? Is that food OK?
To get you sorted out, here are 3 very Important FOOD TIPS to follow:
Click here for a 30-TRIAL of my award winning exercise & eating program for pregnant and post-pregnant women.
1. Remember, you need an additional 300 calories a day when you’re pregnant, BUT this does NOT mean that you get a “free pass” to eat whatever junk food you want. Calories count even when you ARE pregnant! Make healthy food choices a priority.
2. CHOOSE unprocessed, non-hydrogenated fat, whole grain foods with loads of fresh vegetables. Load your plate up with a rainbow of fruit and/or vegetables, whole grains like brown rice and good quality protein like organic chicken.
3. Manage your portions! Learn to RECOGNIZE appropriate portion sizes. What really works for a lot of women is to fill your plate with the recommended amount of food, chew it well and WAIT for 15 minutes before you go back for more.
To help you get a better understanding of what’s appropriate, here’s a strategy that works well below…
• A serving of carbohydrates, such as brown rice, or whole-wheat pasta is about the size of a hand ball.
• A serving of meat, poultry, or fish is about the size of a deck of cards.
• A serving of fruit (and starchy vegetables like carrots) is about the size of a fist.
• A serving of non-starchy vegetables like lettuce or cucumber is unlimited (yippee!).
To learn MUCH MORE information on Pregnancy Topics like how to Minimize your Weight Gain, Eliminate your Food Cravings and Prepare your Body for a Quick and Easy Delivery, secure a copy of my book Pregnancy Without Pounds(TM). Give it a try, just click here to get your copy today…
And to learn exactly HOW to melt your pounds quickly and easily AFTER delivery in a hurry, make sure to check out my very popular weight loss program. Secure your copy Here